Ideas for this blog...

Hey everyone.

So... after resurrecting this blog yesterday I started brainstorming about what I want this to be. Here are my ideas... and if anyone is even reading this let me know in the comments what you want to hear about!

First I am going to play catch up and update everyone on my DCP experience the second time around. I want to talk about living in Florida, doing the fall CP and all the experiences there are. I want to talk about working in Magic Kingdom. I want to talk about the transition from CP to part time and then the decision to move back home. Does all of this sound interesting to learn about?

I know when I did my first CP I scoured the internet for blogs and vlogs about other peoples experiences and it was... so helpful. I felt so prepared going in. This is a way to re-live the magic for me ... and if it helps anyone - then I did my job. Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts