Mom's Visit!

After Chris left us... we were thankful to have even more family time! My mom was coming! We picked her up later that day, actually... and then headed to Halloween Horror Nights again! It was not as fun as the first time - because he hadn't had the express passes. We only got in about 3 houses. But my mom enjoyed making fun of the walkers everywhere. 




The next day we headed to Epcot for Food & Wine Festival. I was excited to try some prosecco... so here's a picture of the bubbly. Food and wine is my favorite time to be at Epcot. I plan to do a blog completely dedicated to it soon! Stay tuned... :)


The next day we were heading to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This parade is my favorite - as I've stated. So I got some cute pictures.



It's so fun to see characters in the parade that never really come out anymore! I love Splash Mountain... so it was exciting to see the whole gang. 

Of course we RODE Splash Mountain, too!


Our last ride of the night was Buzz Lightyear before the fireworks... And my mom LEFT HER WHOLE BAG OF CANDY. Someone was really lucky. She was so upset... We had gone around and specifically collected a ton of Reese's, too. But... I got Galactic Hero! So that was good.





Hallowishes to end the night...


Spending time with family while on the Disney College Program is... so important. If they come down to visit - enjoy the parks with them! Those were the best times while I was down there. One of my ALL TIME favorite memories is seeing YeeHaw Bob at Port Orleans Riverside! He is SO FUN! 


This was our last night together. 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts