It's today! It's today!

Oh my goodness, it is HERE! I cannot believe that today I am going to be boarding a plane and fly down to Orlando... FOR SEVEN MONTHS! This has been such a crazy past few months. This entire thing happened so fast and now here we are, ready to go!

These past few days have consisted of....

Packing.



Spending time with family and friends.

















I am so ready for this to start. I'm so so ready for this journey. I really am going to miss home and all of my family and friends.

I love you Mom, Dad, Kate, 'the hood', Sarah, Crissy, Kelsey, Bridget, Ben, Lindsay, Mantha, Ashely, Lor, Tiff, Andrea, Jesi & Mom, Grammy, Grandma, Grandpa(missyou), Aunt Donna, Uncle Mark, Mal, Al, Ben, Steve, Aunt Mary Ann, Uncle Tim, Katelyn, Jason, Jennifer, Brad, Lauren, Chris, Jenni, new baby cousin!, Snoopy, Callie, Tod, Ollie, Benji (my cat), Cardio!, Bo, all of my Marcs friends, LexyLag :), Aunt Steph, Sue, Christine (Mom2), Mike, Drew, (all the kids), Candy, Nina, Charlie, Corey, and everyone else that I forgot to mention. (I'M SORRY!)

Tomorrow this time I'll be fast asleep, hopefully, in my hotel room in Orlando awaiting Check-in on Monday... and I can't WAIT to meet Val, Kat, and Taylor! (my roomies)

I'm so grateful for everything I have and everyone that I have in my life. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity and I promise to keep you updated on here, facebook, twitter, and through texts and calls!

Next update/vlog ... Check-in! I'll film lots of it! I CAN'T WAIT!

LOVE YOU ALL.

Sweet dreams and happy blogging.

Megan <3

Comments

  1. miss you already, Meggy! you have to promise you'll eat mickey ears for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts