DCP 2013 - Check In & The Early Days

Hey! Today is about checking in and the early days of my 2013 DCP.

Check in... Our check in was a little different than normal. We were not living in housing so ours was a little shorter. We got to Vista Way and waited in the long line to get in.














After waiting in line... I finally got my planner. With my sticker on it. Now... when I interviewed I had requested, specifically, Main Street East. I was... SO excited when I saw "MER-MK Main Street East Merchandise" on that little notebook. Katie had requested Tomorrowland... and guess where she got! We both hugged and cried happily (while not trying to be too over dramatic) while we ran to the bus to go to Casting! We had lots of paperwork to fill out.


Don't forget to look at the doorknobs when you get to casting... They are pretty special :)


And when you get inside... look up!


There are different gold statues all around the circular first room. 

After going to casting we just went back to our new apartment and then waited for Traditions! I believe we had to wait a day or two... We were both on the same day, but different rooms. The training building is... so fun! Make sure you get there early to walk around and see all the fun things that are hidden. Traditions was a blast... and it always is. (This was my second time). It is one of the most fun days you have once you get hired at Disney. You learn about the company... and you get your nametag!




The nametag!


My next day of training brought... costuming! I was at Magic Kingdom so the costuming building is right where you park. It's easy to find. I was so excited to put this costume on...



I still have my ribbon. <3

Katie was pretty excited, too.




Comments

Popular Posts