Five more weeks of school...

It's surreal that in five week I'll be out of school... and then after that? I'm going to Disney. I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that I am going to Disney World for... SEVEN MONTHS. I'm working for Mickey Mouse! Sorry, just can't believe it.  I should be scheduling for my classes tomorrow but nope! I don't have to! Instead I'm taking classes at Disney University! I signed up for those, by the way. :)

On another note... I found roommates!! I'll be sharing a room with Valerie (who has a blog ... I follow her and she follows me so I'm sure you can find her blog through mine) and then I will be sharing an apartment with Kathleen, or Kat, (who also has s blog! Same story as above.) and Taylor! They all seem like sweethearts and I can't wait to actually meet them! We're going to have so much fun.

Okay, now enough procrastinating and time to do some homework...

Comments

Popular Posts