Phone Interview

Hey everyone...

 Just another update.

 I had my phone interview tonight and I really think it went good. I had a man named Brandon who was GREAT! He was so easy to talk to and he made the whole experience amazing.

 First and most importantly... I was asked why I wanted to come back for another CP! He had already mentioned and knew I was already a College Program Alumni and even knew I was Magic Kingdom Merchandise... He asked me how I liked my first program, too.

 Then I was asked about my work experience and how my experience there would help me in any roles. He asked me my top three after that. They are Merchandise, Concierge, and Attractions. He also reminded me that even though I may not get asked any questions about a role, I will be considered for ANY role I put even low interest on in my application. So... with that being said... don't put low interest for anything you don't want to do!

I honestly don't remember every question because I was so nervous and so focused the whole time... and these may be scattered. I'm sorry!

 How do you juggle multiple tasks at once?
Where would you want to work if you were placed in Merchandise? (I was surprised by this one)
Why do you want to work Concierge?
Are you comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people? (For spieling attractions rides)
Are you in compliance with Disney Look?

 It was really great though! It lasted about 18 minutes and again... if anyone gets Brandon you're lucky! He was awesome!

 And now the waiting begins....

Comments

Popular Posts