Day 3!

Day 3: A picture of your favorite Disney memory

I don't have a picture, unfortunately (Well, I do. But it's at home so I can't scan it right now since I'm t school).... but it was when I was.... 8? I don't remember. Somewhere around that age... and I got to be in the parade in the Magic Kingdom. I got to dance around with a flag and I had a blast. I'll update this with a picture when I get home later this week :)


BUT since I actually do post  picture... I'll put this one. I love these water slides! This is me and my friend Katie at Typhoon Lagoon circa 2007.

Comments

  1. I love the 30 day photo challenges. :) You're the first person I've seen doing a Disney version, so I am getting this from you. And just so you know, I linked back to you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts